1. I can't live far from the sea.
2. No matter how many new cameras they launch into the market some tourists will keep taking pictures with… ipads.
3. The world is a pea. Eventually you’ll end up meeting someone you know or someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows you…
4. Don't resist a culture. Adapt to it.
5. Eat like the locals.
de frente el mar: la paz.
my future job.
6. Listen to what strangers have to tell you, you’ll be amazed with what you can learn from them.
7. You can have the most profound conversations with people you just met once in your life and probably will never see again.
8. Shit happens all the time. Be prepared. (But don’t worry, bad moments make the best stories!)
9. Sometimes your family needs you, be there for them. Even if that means staying at home with your skype on at 3am in the morning... On a friday night.
10. You can go back to the same city you’ve visited before but the trip will never be the same.
11. When you are travelling you tend to appreciate moments more because you are aware that they soon will come to an end… I wish I could transport that feeling to everyday life.
12. It doesn't matter how many interesting people you meet along the way, you will always at some point wish you had your best friends with you. And your dog too!
13. Meeting so many different people makes it easier for you to accept and learn to love yourself. You are perfect the way you are.
14. Learn to value the ones you love while they are still here. Let them know how much you care. They might leave you sooner than you though.
15. Never stop exercising: running or meditating is good even if you are on holidays.
16. You can keep yourself as busy as you want but you can only free your mind if you let some things go. Learn to let go.
17. Don't run away from your problems. Face them! “The only way out is in”.
18. Traveling alone is one of the best ways you have to analyze how far you've gone and how further you want to go. Plan your life! Plan your dreams!
19. Accept life as it is: “With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.”
20. Smile more!